Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wet and Wild - Blazed

Hello beauties! I am writing tonight to review my new polish by Wet and Wild in the shade Blazed. It was a standard sized applicator brush it didn't go on as smoothly as I'd liked the first coat. By once I put on the second coat it seemed to even out a little better. For a top coat I used my current favorite recommended by a fellow beauty guru Mega Shine by Sally Hansen. I like the color so far if I have any issues with longevity I will report back. I don't know what it is about this color but I really like it. I am new to the Wet and Wild nail polish line so I'd love to hear your feedback and experience. But I think I spent either .99 or 1.99 so for the value I am really liking it. Please stayed tuned for more updates and don't forget to tell your friends. Xoxo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment