Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Beauty Army is here!!!

Sorry for the delay everyone! I have been under the weather and have been delayed in posting this blog. Please forgive me lol So here we go...

My Beauty Army Box arrived in the mail.
                              
This is the super cute recycled box it comes in, talk about easy to re purpose!! Its so sleek and pretty this could be used for so many things, jewelry, makeup etc. They also mention no guilt in tossing this in the recycle bin.

Upon opening this is what you get to see super cute packaging, all individually wrapped in pretty pink tissue paper...


First product is the anti-fatigue eye mask kit by Chella, it comes with 2 separate masks for each eye and an eye mask activator.
The next product is the Indie Lee coconut-citrus body scrub, super sweet citrus scent smells wonderful.

The next product is Pssssst! on the go instant dry shampoo, which has such an amazing clean scent to it, I was very impressed with.



The next is the Rose Hips Black Soap by Sheaterra Organics, and I am so intrigued by this product! It claims to be a microdermabrasion in a bottle from an ancient African formula. I plan on putting it on and scaring my kids lol just kidding! :)

The next is the NeoCell micro-resurfacing skin treatment by CellCeuticals biomedical skin treatments, oooooh sounds fancy huh? lol :)

And my last and favorite product I received was this eye shadow by Blingtone in the color Morococo its a nice highlight color for under the brow, or base color for a shimmery look.

So my first review for Beauty Army, I love this service! I felt this was a great value and I enjoy all these samples and I look forward to my next box!! :) If you look below I have a link to their site where you can find out more :)


www.beautyarmy.com

Xoxo,
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment