Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

My Glam Bag February 2012

Hello beauties!! :) Emily here with this months My Glam Bag! This was the valentine's bag so its super cute pink with black hearts! Adorable!! :)
 The first product is the X Out shine control, which is a big problem of mine and I hope this product lives up to its promises. It says it stays flawless and shine free with this oil-free moisturizer with a mattifying complex.

This next product is by NYX and it is the Roll On Shimmer in green. What it is, is a shimmering powder that can be applied to eyes, face and body. For me I can only see myself using this on my eyes, but in swatching this its very cool. By looks it looks like it might be a gel or something but like it says it is in fact a powder. It comes out with great pigmentaion but can be easily blending so its not too bold, unless you want it to be of course lol ;) And yes this is full sized!! :)


The next product is the Premeir Dead Sea Cinderella Mask. It says it is a luxury skincare rich in life-enhancing minerals from the Dead Sea waters. And from what I am told products saying "Dead Sea" are supposed to work really well. So we will see not a big sample but I know this is an expensive product so let's see if I can be won over with one application....


This is a gift certificate for NuMe professional styling tools and hair extensions. And I know what you are thinking if its for $100 how much do the products cost?! And yes some combo pack are very pricey but I saw some hair irons for $115, so for $15 you can't beat it! I will blog once I purchase something and let you know my experience with this company.
This is the Freeman facial mask in goji berry. It says its a soothing spa experience with easy to use skin perfecting mask. And I love doing masks they just feel so pampering so I am super excited about this one! :)


And that was this months My Glam Bag, I am happy with this months selection of products. If you want any reviews on any of these products please let me know and I'd be happy to!!

Xoxo,
Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment