Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Influenster Mom VoxBox

Hello! :)

I am so super excited to have received my very first VoxBox compliments of Influenster.com! Please check them out if you are interested in reviewing awesome products for FREE! :) Let's get started!


This is what the contents were when I opened the box:

First product was:
Ivory Bar Soap:
Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure - so pure, it floats! With no dyes or heavy perfumes, this product offers a simple, yet effective clean for the entire family at the competitive price. Great as a face wash, laundry soap (chip soap flakes in the washer) and hand washing soap for delicate clothing!
($4.27 for 10-pack bath size bars)
I am super excited to hear that it can be used as a laundry soap! I would have never thought of that! This will be great for my sons, especially Joshua my youngest as he has eczema and his skin is super sensitive so this will be perfect for him! :)



 Next up:

 Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler and Nektar Sweetener:
Featuring Mangosteen, Goji Berry and Pomegranate Raspberry, Acai Berry, Yumberry Blackcurrent and Blueberry, also included is the Nektar Naturals Honey Crystals to use as a natural sweetener. ($3.50 for a box) 

So looking forward to trying this tea out! Summer always makes me in the mood to drink tea! These flavors sound soooo yummy, also with all the hype about green tea I would like to try some new ones, so cheers! :)


 Quaker Soft Baked Cookie:
Enjoy Quaker's chewy, soft-baked cooke in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats, you'll never remember they came from their kitchen instead of your own! ($2.69 for box of 6)

After seeing that commercial a million times I am so ready to try this out! LOL you know the one! But my kids are going to fight me for it so I may have to steal a bite (just like in the commercial lol)


                                    
 imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Brodway Nails:
Featuring advanced nail technology, now you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds - simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! Available in 36 colors and patterns. ($5.99 to $7.99)

These make me think of the press on nails I used to get when I was a little girl, so I am a little skeptic on the staying power of these nails. But I cannot wait to try them out because if they work well then with 36 differnet options I bet they have some super cute ones! I will let you know as soon as I try them out! :)


 DenTek Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers:
Fun flossers make flossing fun and are designed to encourage healthy oral hygiene at a young age, wjile Comfort Clean will help you to floss effortlessly & comfortably! ($1.99 to $2.99 for a full pack)

My kids were super excited to see and use these! BONUS!! lol Anything to make them want to floss I am all for! Plus for my husband and I there is no excuse to skip flossing now because it doesnt get much easier, its already go to go. :)

These were coupons for the Stash Tea and imPRESS nails, also it had some tips on brewing the tea!

Thanks so much for reading my blog! Be sure to check me out on my other social media sites: Twitter:makeupluvrmom, YouTube: aesouthey, Instagram: makeupluvrmom and Facebook: beautyforgirlsonthego.

Have a wonderful day! :)

xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment