Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Cravebox Summer Spruce Up

Hello! :)


Today I received my Cravebox Summer Spruce Up Box! :) I am so excited to share these products I am about to try out! :)

First product is....
Mr. Clean Bliss Gloves -
Latex-free gloves with a super plush flock lining adds comfort and helps keep hands dry. 

-the only complaint so far is I was sent a medium and I need a large so I am going to try and use them anyways. Please let me know if you want a full review on this product.

Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish -
This unique non-bleach formula will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning stainless steel.

I am super excited to try this out, because I have a stainless steel fridge which is a pain in the you know what to clean so I hope this works! 

Glad Tall Kitchen Bags -
These bags have reinforcing bands to add strength while using less plastic. 

They provided me a coupon to get my free sample, I will be getting this tomorrow when I go to the store :)

Sprayaway Glass Cleaner -
This amonia-free clean scent formula doesn't streak, leave a film or drip.

I cannot wait to see if this is true! I hate streaks on my bathroom mirrors! :)

Dawn Duo Sponge Cloth -
Scrub on one side. Wipe on the other. Safe on non-stick cookware, dishes, bakeware & countertops. 

Anything to help in washing dishes is a friend of mine!! I hope this lives up to its promises :)

I cannot wait to try these products out! :) Thank you Cravebox! Please let me know if you want further reviews on any of these products :)

xoxo,
Emily









No comments:

Post a Comment