Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Birchbox June 2012

Hello All! :)

Here is my Birchbox for June 2012 :)

Honestly this has to be one of my most favorite boxed from Birchbox EVER! :)

First product is...
Comodynes - Self-Tanning Intensive
Who needs the sun when you can get a safe, buildable, and natural-looking tan with bestselling European towelettes? Pack of 8, $14.99

Masqueology - Brightening Mask -
This targeted sheet mask features arbutin and mulberry root to help even out your skin tone. Use it before, after or - if you're brave - during your next flight. 3 masks $24

- I cannot wait to use this! I LOVE masks! :)

Supergoop! - Water and sweat are no match for this long-lasting, oil-free lotion, which provides broad spectrum protection while hydrating skin. SPF 30+ Full-size $14-48

theBalm cosmetics - Stainiac in Beauty Queen - sheer gel formula delivers a subtle, long-wearing flush. Full-size $17

-Super excited to try this one out!! :)

0-


Lifestyle extra - Modcloth - Headband
Pair this retro-inspired accessory with a big pair of sunnies and a two-seater. Shop all Modcloth road trip beauty essentials at birchbox.com/modcloth.com 1 headband $17

-Normally I probably wouldn't have bought this headband but after trying it on it is very cute!! I must have an odd shaped head because stretchy headbands never fit me so I was pleasantly surprised to fit this one! :)


xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment