Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Video!!

Hello fellow beauties! I just uploaded my first video on our You Tube channel, I was so nervous! If you would like to check it out our channel is http://www.youtube.com/busybeautygirls. We are both so new at this any and all advice, suggestions and requests are fully appreciated. I did a haul video since that seemed to be my favorite to watch and the most natural for me to film so please let me know what you think.

 In this video I featured:

Nail Polish:

Milani:
Pink Rocks!
Pink Hottie!

Wet and Wild:
Blazed
Gray's Anatomy

Sally Hansen:
Commander in Chic
Brilliant Blush

Makeup:

Maybelline:
Illegal Length Mascara in blackest black
Color Tattoo 24 eye shadow in Bad to the Bronze
Baby Lips in Peach Kiss
Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad in Charcoal Smokes


NYC:
Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in Naturally Beige

Revlon:
Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment