Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Coming soon...Beauty Army

Hello beauties!
Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday morning! Just wanted to share with you what is up next for the blog and our You Tube channel......Beauty Army shipment!! I am so excited! For those of you who do not know what Beauty Army is, they are a monthly high end sample service. You fill out a survery about yourself and then they give you I think it was 9 samples to chose from and you get to select 6. Some of which are full size and others and deluxe size samples. I just recieved confirmation my package has shipped and I am beyond excited. I am also signed up for Birchbox and My Glam Bag, but Beauty Army is the first to come so they have had the fastest turn around time which is a big plus in my book. So please stay tuned I will be posting a blog and filming an unboxing video of this package as soon as it arrives. I will include the link below if you are interested in signing up it costs $12 a month with shipping included. Have a wonderful weekend fellow beauties!!
xoxo
Emily
http://www.beautyarmy.com/

Also here is a little video about how the service works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment